Friday, June 5, 2009

Allergies and Things that make you go... Hmmmmm????

Ok, I just woke up about an hour ago and had to hit the allergy medicine already. I have never had so much trouble and I am thinking this is the culprit. Anyone have an idea what type of bush it is? There are two of them, one on each corner of the front porch and they smell really good.

I first thought it may be some type of lilac but all the other lilacs have bloomed weeks ago. Any idea girls??? I just popped two benedryl allergy capsules so all bets are on that I will be in bed within the hour. Any type of allergy medicine seems to knock me out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This is our phone. I don't know what is up with it but ever since we moved into this new house the phone has been acting strange. At least twice a week I will be awaken by the sound of it ringing... just once! What's so weird???? It rings once at 2:01 am each time! Is that spooky or what? Of course Wendell never hears it but I swear.... it really does. He thinks it must be some kind of power surge and I would agree but seems strange that it happens at the same time. Hmmmmmmm???????

I hope you all have a wonderful Friday. Hopefully I won't spend it in bed all day. The garden is in sore need of a little TLC.

Take Care,

Debbie

8 comments:

  1. I'm thinking and guessing it may be a Gardenia bush. Don't hold me to that. :)

    That is spooky about the phone but sort of funny. Maybe it's your house welcoming you. :)

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sorry I will stop calling and hanging up at 2:01am :)

    I guess Wendell thought I wasnt coming back after the Mr.Goodbar!! Pearse and Harley were both all over me wondering who the dog was on my clothes. hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had one like that in our yard and it drew lots of Butterflies, so we called it a butterfly bush. Have no idea what it is, but we got rid of it because of allergies. Umm, do you believe in ghosts? Sarah e4e

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried to reseach gardenia bush and the flowers don't look like gardenia. I will have to research butterfly bushes. I know there are such a thing.

    Do I believe in ghost???? Well... I think there could be. Always told DH that I would like the opportunity to visit someplace that was haunted. Who knows....

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. My allergies have been going crazy too! Not sure what's in the air right now! Hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie,
    That is really strange about the phone!! Hmmmm....maybe you should call Ghost Hunters. (lol...)
    So sorry to hear that you are having allergy problems. Hope they go away soon...and the ringing of the phone!
    hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know for sure that it is not either a butterfly bush or gardenia. I have both in my yard and the blooms do not match either. It appears to have sturdy leaves which leads me to think of some kind of landscaping shrub.
    I have one similiar by my carport that the bees love. It has a very sweet aroma to it, don't know the name. Will keep searching for some info.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Could it be a Bridal Wreath? It's a very old fashioned flower but that's all I know about it. Hope your feeling better soon.
    Rondell

    ReplyDelete