Friday, May 1, 2009

I'm So Excited!!!

Woo Hoo! I am so excited today. I just found out that Holli, my sister by choice, is coming to visit for 10 days on May 21st!!!! I can hardly wait. Holli (Where the Rooster Crows) and I met back in 1993 through a country music fan club for John Berry. We have always been there for each other through a lot of ups and downs. We even stood up for each other in 2000 for each other's weddings at Myrtle Beach. We haven't been together since then but talk practically every day.

I think the one thing that 'lured' her here is the 100 Mile Yard Sale. Its an annual event held every Memorial Day weekend. We are hoping to scour Highway 25 for treasures!

Its so good to have something to look forward too like this. I can't wait!!!!

Debbie

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Now that's gonna be a fun 10 days!! So happy you guys are getting togehter!

    Thanks for your kind words and prayers, Debbie. I appreciate it very much!!

    hugs-Kath

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now don't you have too much fun when she is here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im SO excited!! Its only 3 weeks away!Ok the yard sale might have helped me decide when to go.....but 9 years is long enough to wait to see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie,
    I'm so happy for you and Holli. You guys are going to have alot of fun. The 100 mile yard sale sounds wonderful...be sure to take lots of pictures to share.
    hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete