Monday, March 23, 2009

Mascara Freebie

Every month when I do my grocery shopping, I try to pick up the latest issue of the 'All You' magazine. Its $2.49 and is filled with all kinds of interesting articles and coupons too! The April copy has some really cute ideas on table decorations for easter.

This month's issue had a coupon for free mascara that is good only at Wal-Mart but hey... its free! I picked up the new Rimmel 'Sexy Curve' Mascara yesterday. It regulary sells for $6.47 at Wal-Mart but with the coupon was absolutely free.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was beautiful here in Southeast Missouri. I found it hard to stay in the house unpacking a few of the boxes I had down there. Wendell finished putting up the cabinet doors. You would all be proud of me. I kept quiet about all the touching up I am going to have to do. The whole issue left me very fustrated as I was so hoping to at least have the kitchen finished before we moved in. Now I basically have to give everything another coat of paint after we get there. Gotta love him.

Today he has several errands to run so there probably won't be much moving done. That's ok though because I plan on boxing stuff up today after school and loading it into the back of my Jeep Liberty. That's the plan for every evening up until Saturday when the church comes to help us move everything else. Only six days to go!

Take care everyone and I hope you have a wonderful Monday.

Debbie

6 comments:

  1. I meant to tell ya...thanks for letting us know about the coupon! :) that's a great savings!

    hugs-Kath

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to pick that mag. up...thanks!
    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, I absolutely love that magazine too! The coupons are great, especially the mascara one! Count down is here. I hope the packing goes well. I saw on the weather you were going to get rain, so maybe the packing will be easier. Have a great day!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!
    I have been wanting to try that with a $1.00 coupon but, FREE is much better~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes it's hard to not get aggrivated with our hubby's but in the long run we still love them. How exciting moving to a new place. Somewhere new to decorate. :) I can't wait to see pictures.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debbie,
    I used to pick up "All You" magazine all the time, but haven't here recently. Think I'm going to have to pick this one up though.

    I hope packing and moving goes smoothly for you. I dislike moving...in our first 6 years of marriage, we had moved 7 times. We have slowed that down a bit as we will be married 30 years this coming Sept. and our total is only 8 moves. We been in our current home for 16 years now and I have no plans to move anytime soon.
    Hope you have a great week.
    hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete