Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Christmas Challenge



I mentioned earlier when I started my blog that I had signed up for a Christmas Challenge on a site I belonged to called Frugal Village .

The challenge was to create at least one item for Christmas, a month. This month I am working on some crochet skull caps. These are ones that I made for my son, Jared and his son, Jaygen. I thought it would be cute for them to have matching caps. The plan is to put them in their stockings at Christmas.

I have another hat and scarf set started but ran out of yarn. I will need to pick up another skein when I go into town today. I have found several patterns on at Lion Brand Yarn . They offer several free patterns. I have plans to try a pair of mittens for the baby too. He will turn two next November.

Now I have to keep thinking of projects for the rest of the year. I can think of a lot of projects to do but they would all be for me! *laughing* Any ideas?

Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Those are cute!!!!! I like to crochet too! I like making things for my barbie dolls! =D

    Love, Joy =D

    ReplyDelete