Friday, February 27, 2009

Getting Ready for the Weekend...


I don't know about you but it sure seems to have been a long week. Thank goodness it is Friday. I have felt really run down all week and finally I got ahold of some Nyquil last night. It knocked me out on my butt. I don't remember doing my usual tossing and turning all night but I do remember dreaming about Billy Ray Cyrus! (don't laugh)

Yesterday we had our final interview with the local news station. It went really well. Kathy Sweeney, the reporter for channel 12, is such a sweet person. I am proud to be able to consider her a friend. We did our interview and as the camera guy was wrapping things up, she sat there and talked to Wendell and I for a good 30 minutes. We have plans for her to come over to the new place for dinner once we get settled.

Yesterday was actually the end of the 30 day contract we had with the buyer of our farm. The bank had been holding things up but finally decided yesterday that they would accept the buyer's offer. We now have two to three weeks to get out. Needless to say, whether I am feeling sick or not, we have to get the painting down this weekend so we can start cleaning up the floors and pulling up the old carpet. I am setting our goal to be out within two weeks. With a few friends and God's blessing, we should be able to get this all accomplished. Wish us luck! We need it.

Well, I need to go get ready for school. Have a test today. Oh joy! *lol*

Take Care and hope you all have a wonderful friday!

Debbie

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better soon. Good luck on your test today. The kitchen colors are so fresh and clean looking. Have fun decorating.
    I agree that I do like to sit and be in the same room as my husband after supper. I just feel bad about sitting there when I could be doing something.
    denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope ya feel better. I know moving when you're sick and tired must be hard.

    Love, Joy =D

    ReplyDelete