Saturday, February 7, 2009

Blogger Won't Work

I have been trying all morning to post a picture of my Christmas Challenge items but blogger is fighting me all the way. It will show me that its downloaded the picture but then there is nothing. Anyone else having the same trouble?

Not much going on here today but we are hoping to reach the man about the house today and see if he will let us take a longer look. We were so rushed the other day. There are several things Wendell wants to check out. As of now, I think we are planning on giving it a shot. If nothing else, it will give us an expensive place to live until I get out of school and can find a job. I will try to get a lot more pictures today. I will definately need some ideas from you ladies out there!

Take care and have a good Saturday!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment