Friday, February 13, 2009

Awards

I want to thank Joy over at Doodlebug for passing along the Lemonade Award. I very much appreciate it. I want to pass it along but wanted to wait a while. I hope she understands. I am so new to blogging. Thank you Joy!


Today is the first day of my five day weekend. I am currently waiting for my husband to get up out of bed so we can head over to the house and start cleaning. Well.... at least try to get the water heater hooked up. I don't know how much help I will be and he is so stubborn when it comes to asking anyone for help. We may find out how strong our marriage really is!


Take care and have a great Friday!


Debbie

3 comments:

  1. Oh what a wonderful award! Congrats :)
    Have a wonderful long weekend!

    Good Luck with the water heater hookup!
    -Kath

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you really deserve that award. I love reading your blog.

    Good luck on the water heater hooking-up!

    Love, Joy =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your treasures. ck out my blog for ideas to display.

    ReplyDelete