Thursday, January 29, 2009

Snow Pictures

I have been complaining about no snow since Christmas. I had wished for at least one good snowfall before we had to move. It looks like it came true, thanks to the big storm that started through here late Monday night. I actually didn't mind the cold tempatures.


The sunrise looked beautiful coming out behind the goat pasture. Only thing missing were my goat babies. They have been gone since October and I still cannot get use to not seeing them out there.


This is the view around our chicken house. Wendell is so proud of it, especially his 'Z' door. He did it all himself. Well.... there was a little supervising... done by me of course!.


This is the view from my bedroom window. There is really a pond underneath there. Up on the other side is where we see the occassional deer and wild turkey. Really going to miss that in the city.


Anyone for a swim? I still need to figure out how I am going to get that taken down over the next three weeks. Hopefully Wendell will be feeling better or I can get my oldest son down to help with it.


This is one of my favorite pictures. Its right outside my livingroom window. In the spring, there are tulips that grow around the tree and in the fall, I was blessed with mums. We did not have many flowers around the place but that was because the chickens were constantly in them! Have I said that I really miss my 'girls'?


This is the view off of the front porch. It was one of our favorite places to just sit and watch our little bit of heaven. *sigh*



Okay, I got my snow, now it can go away. Hopefully by the weekend, we will be able to get out of our driveway and go look at some places to rent. Anyone know of a nice, cheap, farm??? Will work for board!

Take care and Stay warm,

Debbie

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your lovelly pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful place you live in!!

    WOW! is all I can say!

    I'll be back!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete