Thursday, January 1, 2009


Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a good time. Wendell, and I spent a quiet evening at home, in front of the electric heater, watching a couple movies. Of course I had to make a few snacks because its not a celebration unless there is food.

I have been doing a lot of thinking lately on resolutions for 2009. For sure, it has to be better than 2008 was, right? So far the list reads as follows:

1 - Thank God each and every day for the blessings he has given me.
2 - Show and tell the people in my life how much I love them, and
what they mean to me.
3 - Learn to be more tolerant of my DH's illness. (He didn't ask for it)
4 - Make an effort to 'monkey-nap' the grandson at least twice a
month.
5 - Continue to practice the frugal lessons I have learned in 2008.
6 - Share everything that I think may help others.
7 - Post at LEAST three times a week to the blog!

I am sure I will be adding to them but I believe it is a pretty good start.

I've decided to do a few post today so I can share those recipes with you. Some of you who may be following this, will notice that I changed a little bit of the format. I was posting 'step by step' instructions. While I know they can help, I know their not necessary unless the recipe is a complicated one. I will still take the additional pictures but will not post them. If your interested and would like them, please feel free to email me at goat_creek_bakery@hotmail.com and I will be more than happy to mail them to you.

Blessings to all for a fantastic 2009!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment