Sunday, January 25, 2009

37 Random Things

One of my fellow bloggers passed on this list and I thought I would pass it along and share too!



1. Do you like blue cheese? Not really

2. Have you ever smoked? I have never even tried it.


3. Do you own a gun? Oh yeah... and I am a better shot than DH. Be warned!


4. What flavor Kool Aid is your favorite? Lemon-Lime

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Depends on why I am there.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? We like the cheese dogs wrapped in cresent rolls

7. Favorite Christmas movie? Its A Wonderful Life

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? French Vanilla Cappuccino

9. Can you do push-ups? No, sadly out of shape

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring

11. Favorite hobby? There is too many but sewing is close to the top.


12. Do you have A.D.D? No


13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Unfortunately, glasses that I hate.

14. Middle name? Ann

15. Name thoughts at this moment? I should be packing

16. Name 3 drinks you like. Coke, Iced Tea and French Vanilla Cappuccino

17. What are you afraid of? Being alone with no where to go.

18. Current hate right now? Losing my home and not knowing where we'll end up.

19. Favorite place to be? Home

20. How did you bring in the New Year? Watching tv in bed with DH

21. Where would you like to go? Visit an amish community and learn their ways.

22. Name three people who will complete this? No clue, I don't get many comments to know who will actually read it.

23. Do you own slippers? Yes, knitted ones

24 What color shirt are you wearing? Light blue

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No way, their too slippery!

26. Can you whistle? No

27. Favorite Color? Dark Green

28. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever pops into my head at the time.

29. Would you be a pirate? I don't have the right 'equipment'.

30. Favorite Girl's Name? Meghan

31. Favorite boy's name? Jared

32. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing, no pockets

33. Last thing that made you laugh? I honestly can't remember.

34. What vehicle do you drive? 2002 Jeep Liberty

35. Worst injury you've ever had? It was probably when I flew over the handlebars of my old bike as a kid

36. Do you love where you live? Definately

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? Three. Livingroom, our bedroom and the spare bedroom


Pass it on! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment